Trackmaster TMX428 Medical Treadmill
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start, 4 HP (6 HP peak) hi-torque drive.
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system.
- Low-to-the ﬂoor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety.
- 22″x 63” (56 cm x 160 cm) running belt and safety handrails.
- Patented MasterTrack ® belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, selfcalibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether.
- Minimum maintenance.
In manual mode, the large, bright display shows Speed, Pace, Elapsed Time, Elevation, Distance, Calories, METS, Heart Rate and Target Heart Rate (user deﬁned). Calculations are determined by ACSM formulas based on user weight, age and gender.
In pre-programmed or user programmable mode, the display will prompt the user to enter required data and will graphically display progress in the mode selected. If ﬁtness or user deﬁned modes are selected, elevation and speed can be adjusted when in use; the stress protocols cannot be adjusted.
- Protocol/workout name
- Stage number
- Stage time countdown
- Speed (mph/kph)
- Pace (minutes/mile or km)
- Distance (miles or km)
- METS, total calories
- Body weight, age, gender input
- Elapsed time
- Displays customized information
- Prompts unfamiliar users
- Quick programming inputs
- Diagnostic log, hour meter
- Two built-in accessory holders
- 5 preprogrammed medical protocols
- 5 preprogrammed ﬁtness workouts
- 5 user programmable workouts, 10 stages each
- Dual stop switches and safety tether
- Calories/METS based on user weight, age, gender
- Quick start, speed, elevation commands
- Cool down command